- Country of manufactureIndia
- Surface materialMagnet
- Type of white boardInteractive Whiteboard
- TypeMagnetic marker
Brief Introduction of Interactive White board:
* Interactive /Digital boards are available in both Infra Red and Electromagnetic Technology.
An interactive whiteboard (IWB) is a large interactive display and on the boards surface where users control the board using a pen, finger, stylus, or other device. The board is typically mounted to a wall or floor stand.
Examples of the features available in interactive whiteboard:
- Add annotations
- Highlight text
- Add notes and drawings and then save them to be printed out and shared, or added to a virtual learning environment.
- Show pictures andeducational videos to the whole lecture theatre. You can label parts or highlight elements of an image.
Demonstrate the content available on a website in a teacher-directed activity